Lots of students are looking forward to reconnecting with their friends after quarantine.

Photo Courtesy of clipart library

Things to look forward to after quarantine

May 3, 2020

As everyone knows students, teachers, parents and everyone else are currently stuck in quarantine. It’s a hard time and I’m sure most people, just like me, are getting tired of being so limited on what we can do. But I do know that it helps me to think about all the fun we’ll be able to have once quarantine is over. If you need a good way to help you through this time just look at some of these ideas. 

I know I’m looking forward to going to the beach, camping, and spending A LOT of time with my friends. Sophomore Katia Southard is looking forward to, “Hiking, traveling, seeing other people besides my family, and definitely not having to wear a mask everywhere.” Those are all great ideas and really good ways to spend time outside of your house after quarantine. Another sophomore, Fairen Rachow, is hoping to, “Drive around with friends, see movies, and go out to eat.” I totally agree with her, I can not wait to actually be able to go inside a restaurant and a movie theater. These are just a few things that people are looking forward to and I’m sure others can think of many more. So if you need something to help you through quarantine, you can take a look at these ideas or maybe even start your own bucket list.